If you are assessed fines and court costs as a result of your citation and you are unable to pay, fill out the attached form a bring to the court. This form must be complete. It is the discretion of the Judge to either approve or deny the request. Your request must be received on or before your appearance date listed on your citation.

Click here to download Application for Time payment, Extension, or Community Service